Weather Maps

Weather Map



Local Weather

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Untitled

I learned I was pregnant for the second time on October 2, 1980, after we had lost our first child and were then told we could never have anymore. Proof that doctors don’t know everything. Christopher was born in May 1981, a year and two weeks after Patrick was due, we lost him on Dec 29, 1979 in the 5th month of pregnancy. Chris is now 31 and we went on to have another child and two more miscarriages. The time from when you first learn you are going to have a family until that child suddenly has a child of his own goes by so quickly. If you are just now starting out… appreciate each and every moment you spend with your child(ren). Don’t take any of the time for granted. Don’t complain about the problems or challenges because they are gifts and you will learn so much from them all. And at any moment, the gift and the child can be taken away from your faster than it was given. Courtney was born in Feb 1984 and suddenly died on Sept 14, 2000 at the age of 16. We had no warning; one moment she was here, telling me she was going to take a shower, and the next I found her dead. We still have no reason for her death. I cherish the 16 years we had with her. I cherish my son, now the only surviving child out of 6 pregnancies. I wish I could go back and do things over again.

2 comments:

knixie said...

I am deeply sorry to hear of your hardships. I've been reading through your blog and I enjoy all the different information you post :) Take care.

Eponabri said...

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate. I'm also glad you are enjoying the information here. I'm trying to do better at posting more often.