Weather Maps

Weather Map



Local Weather

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Relaxing



People are now discovering that many childhood pasttimes are relaxing and healthy. I've known this for years. In the late 80s, I went back to college and studied early childhood education. Many of my classes were planning projects and classes for my daycare and that meant coloring, playing with playdough, playing games, and other fun things to do. Two things I started suggesting to the parents of my daycare kids, for themselves to do was making a rice box and making aromatherapy adult playdough. I still suggest these to people. Both are incredibly relaxing and helps to dissolve anxiety and stress. I have about 10 boxes and color crayons, colored pencils, markers and watercolors. You can find dozens of free coloring pages targeted for adults online.

http://www.coloring-pages-adults.com/

No comments: