Weather Maps

Weather Map



Local Weather

Thursday, July 2, 2015

The Artist's Way

I am again, going to attempt to do The Artist's Way 12 week creativity program. I've tried this about half a dozen times so far. The first time was right after my daughter died, and although I didn't finish it, it turned out to be the best book to read to deal with issues of grieving. I read a lot of books about grief and about losing a child, but this one helped me the most.
So, I'm going to try it again and from time to time post my progress here, in terms of my writing, and some art work of collage and altered books. I'm also hoping this will jump start doing NaNoWriMo again this year. Plus I've been asked to write some articles for an online magazine. I'm hoping The Artist's Way will help give me the discipline I need.

No comments: