Weather Maps

Weather Map



Local Weather

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Product Review: Tweezer Guru

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B016LI8E4S/queenmum-20

Five years ago I had to have chemotherapy for cancer and I lost all of my hair, including most of my eyebrows. Fortunately, they were the first to grow back in, but they didn't grow back as they originally were. I rarely had to do much with my eyebrows, but now I had wayward, unruly, coarse white hairs that didn't want to lie flat like they should. My old tweezers were uncomfortable to use in my hand so I looked for a replacement and found these. Since I knew anything would be better than my old ones, I decided to give these a try. First, the customer service was fantastic and I appreciated that the company saw me someone instead of something. But more importantly, I was impressed with how well these worked and how comfortable they were to use. I'm very pleased with these tweezers and would recommend them to anyone.

No comments: