Weather Maps

Weather Map



Local Weather

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Product Review: AromaThyme

For over 15 years I've bought most of my essential oils from AromaThyme oils http://aromathyme.com/

I've always been happy with the service and quality of their products. The other day I received an email from Debbie Harlan telling me that I had won the drawing for a free Scent of the Month club kit. That's the first time that's has happened, and I was thrilled.

My kit arrived and this is what it included:

Bottle of Springtime Blend of Lemon, Lime, Bergamot, White Grapefruit and Pink Grapefruit essential oils. Citrus oils are some of my favorites and I have a lot of them so I was really happy to add this one to my collection.

Grapefruit Bergamot Moisture Stick. This is not overly strong in scent, but it's nice and creamy and suggests it can be used on dry cuticles which is exactly what I'll be using it for.

Romance Votive Candle that is scented with Jasmine and Ylang Ylang. Jasmine is not one of my favorite scents but blended with the Ylang Ylang it's rather nice.

These all came with a flyer in suggested uses.

No comments: